liubov_zakatiura's profile

Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 6:05 PM

1L chocolate oat milk package problem

there is a problem with the package for 1L chocolate milk. whenever I shake it before drinking or put it in a horizontal position, it ALWAYS spills :( I always make sure to close the lid properly, yet I've ruined 2 t-shirts and bed sheets because it spilt when I shook it. now I know that it doesn't wash off from white clothes which is very sad, my fav white t-shirt is now all in brown stains. I love the taste of your chocolate milk, and I was very happy to find milk that I like and can drink (I'm lactose intolerant and allergic to lactose-free milk). it would be lovely if you fix the problem with the lid. I get your products in Stockholm, Sweden if it is important to mention. Thank you!

67 Messages

2 years ago

Hey Liu,

Apologies for the late reply. We are aware of the issues related to the cap and although we always strive to deliver world-class products, sometimes we face bumps along the road. We fully understand your frustration because we’re equally frustrated. It might be hard to see if the cap is screwed on correctly, so I urge you to double-check before you shake. Our packaging and production teams are doing everything they can to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. With that said, can you please fill out our complaints form here so we can further help you? 

Oats of love, 

1 Message

2 years ago

Same problem here with the Barista Edition, which we like to use for cappuccino. Since it is really necessary to shake the milk package before using, the milk often spills out because the cap does not close the package properly. It really happens regularly. Other milk products do not seem to have those issues.

I would love to see an improved cap design on your products.

Best

Michael

142 Messages

Definitely hear you, Michael. Think we've also all learned the hard way that our beloved Barista needs to be stored upright in the fridge!

Our lids may be a little softer than others as they're made from bio- rather than fossil-based plastic. All that said - when it comes to improved cap design that you ask for....there's some new exiting things ahead thanks to the EU Single-Use Plastic (SUP) Directive. Check it out ! 

Love,

Åsa at Oatly