charlotte_bluemel's profile

Friday, March 29th, 2024 1:53 PM

Oatly Mexico

Hello,

I am a student at the University of Edinburgh and have chosen Oatly for my international marketing campaign. I need to select a country where Oatly currently does not operate and where there are no listed cafes that use their products. Through careful research, I found out that as of right now, there are no operations in Mexico. Could you please confirm if this is correct?

PS: I absolutely love all your products and was so excited to pick Oatly for this project! I have already learned so much about the company and its mission. 

Thank you!

26 Messages

4 months ago

Hi Charlotte,

We're honored that you've chosen Oatly for your school project! We hope that it's an interesting learning experience for you. We are actually in Mexico right now via some cafes. We are pretty much covered in North America, but perhaps some countries in Central and South America may be of interest for you, as we have not gotten nearly as far in those areas of the world. 

Cheers and best of luck,

Ruby from Oatly

Hey Ruby,

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I checked the Oatfinder Map and noticed that Oatly is only present in Chile and Colombia. Would you be able to confirm that Oatly is still not operating in other countries in South America that might not have been updated on the map?

Kind regards,
Charlotte

26 Messages

Hi Charlotte,

You're very welcome! The information that you are able to find on our international Oatfinder tool is what is publicly available at the moment and should be correct. We don't have additional countries to share about at the moment, aside from our confirmed coverage across North America. I hope this helps point you in the right direction!

Cheers,

Ruby from Oatly

1 Message

1 month ago

Hello!! 

I’ve heard Oatly is arriving to Mexico, LOVE IT!!! 

Which supermarkets are going to sell it?

David 

69 Messages

Hey David! 

We're mostly in cafes around Mexico City at the moment, but you'll be able to find our products in retail in the near future, so stay tuned! 

Cheers, 

Ali at Oatly