ronald_wittenberg's profile

Sunday, July 7th, 2024 7:39 AM

Availability Oatly Havergurt Greek Style in the Netherlands

Where can you buy ‘Oatly Havergurt Greek Style’ in the Netherlands?

Jumbo, Albert Heijn, Lidl had it on stock but do not anymore. Who does?

Hope someone can help me,

Ronald

20 Messages

2 months ago

Hi Ronald,

I'm sorry for the delay in my response!

Unfortunately the Havergurt Greek Style has been taken out of assortment in the Netherlands. Bummer, I know! The product is also not available in Germany and Belgium, so I'm afraid it's pretty hard to get your hands on your favorite oaty breakfast. 

However, we did just recently launch a new Oatgurt range at Albert Heijn and Jumbo! This range also contains a Plain Unsweetened version, which might be something that tickles your fancy? I should disclaim that this new range has a consistency that's way runnier than the Greek Style, so I'm not 100% sure if it's for you. But it just might be worth a try?

And oh - who knows, maybe we can bring back the Greek Style (or a similar product) in the future. Never say never!

Hugs,

Ilja at Oatly

1 Message

Hello Ilja,

Me and my girlfriend had also the same question. We buy every week 5 pieces and now suddenly it's gone!! It was really the best vegan yoghurt of everything we tried! 

Can you at least tell me why it is completely removed in the Netherlands?

Kind regards,

Josh

@Ilja​ Please bring it back..... we loved it and the Plain Unsweetened version is no substitute 

20 Messages

Hi both,

We totally hear you and understand your disappointment!

The Havergurt Greek Style just simply wasn't popular enough, unfortunately. When that happens, both producer and retailers have to assess if it's possible to keep the product in the assortment, or whether another product would fit the general needs of the consumers better. Unfortunately, the Greek Style just didn't make the cut. It's a bummer, I totally agree with you here.

I've already filed your requests for a big return of the Greek Style with our product team, so all that's left to do is to continue keeping our fingers tightly crossed.

Warm regards,

Ilja