camille_mellaza's profile

Monday, March 11th, 2024 8:57 AM

difference between the barista edition and the regular one

Hello,

First of all, I thank you for this delicious vegetal milk that I have been enjoying for 3 years now ! After a lot of tests, I can't find anything like this taste elsewhere. Also, as a cappuccino lover, I am amazed buy the difference of foam between the barista edition ad the regular one. People around me thinks i am a fool with that but when I make them try, it is no appeal ! But I can't explain to them the why. 

I looked at the composition and the only difference (for France markets) is that you have oat in the regular one and oat flakes in the second.

Could you explain what makes the difference between both and does it present any change in the nutrition aspects?

Thank you for your answers

Camille

141 Messages

7 months ago

Hello Camille,

happy to hear you're enjoying our oat drinks and are spreading the word of oats to the world around you! 

As the first oat drink maker on the planet (since 30 years or so) we've perfected our process and our composition is the same in all of our products; we grind oat kernels and use enzymes to turn them into an oat-licious liquid (that retains both fibers and the goodness of oats). So no, we're not using oat flakes. Where did you see this? 

Thanks!

Love, 

Åsa at Oatly