anique_timmermans's profile

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 8:52 PM

Ice cream for our kids!

Dear oatly, 
I would like to start with a compliment, your products are beyond tasty and good! My daughter has cow milk and soya allergy, she is 1 years 
old and like your yoghurt and milk very much! In summer we love to eat an cornetto icecream, but
unfortunately there is no ice cream for our daughter Nova. We really hope that you will launch a new product, soft ice cream for these kids who have this allergy. We will be thrilled to try it out! 

29 Messages

2 months ago

Hey Anique! 

Happy to hear your daughter is enjoying our products! Are you ready for some good news? We do have a soft serve in our range! It's not available in all markets and it's only sold to food service places (so not available in stores for consumers to find), but we're hoping more food places will bring it in! Where are you based?

Love, 
Jeanna at Oatly  

@Jeanna​ that is good news. I saw the locations but they’re not nearby. We live in Ede in the 

netherlands. Maybe STALL in Ede could sell your concept. It’s a vegan lunch room. 
Hope you hear from you soon! 

29 Messages

That's a really good idea! In the end, it's up to the individual food places to decide whether they want to use our products or not so feel free to give them a little nudge! We're of course doing our best from here as well, making sure everyone knows that this is something they shouldn't miss out on! 

Love, 
Jeanna