mara's profile

Friday, July 26th, 2024 6:46 AM

Soft-serve in Germany and Netherlands?

Where can I find Soft-serve in Germany and Netherlands? Which restaurants/cafes/pop up stores etc. do serve it? I really want to try it and am searching your website and insta already for hours for more info on this :')

6 Messages

1 month ago

Hi Mara,

we t-oat-ally understand that you'd love to try our Soft Serve.

You can find it for example at Brammibal's in Berlin and Hamburg, at Café Hüftgold in Düsseldorf, Ciao Amore Pizza in Stuttgart, Bäristos Vegan Deli in Kiel, Café Kibinas in Leipzig and many more spots. If you want us to assist in finding the closest Soft Serve dealer near you just contact us via info.de@oatly.com, and we'll do our best to make it happen.

Best

Aline at Oatly

Hi Aline, how about in Amsterdam? Where would I be able to find it? Thanks!

20 Messages

Hi Panji,

Your Dutch local oat punk over here! 🙋‍♀️

So, you're lucky: Amsterdam is a bit of a Soft Serve hub! You can treat yourself to some Soft Serve at no less than 12 Stach locations in Amsterdam, you can check out the exact stores in the Soft Serve-highlight on their Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/stach_food/. Next to that we also have a collaboration with Saint-Jean Deli, where you can get Soft Serve in a pretty amazing pistachio flavour. 

It's also possible that you will bump into other cafés selling Soft Serve. It's pretty impossible for us to keep up with exactly who is offering it, as the product is sold at wholesalers, and thus can be bought and put on the menu by any café or restaurant. 

Hope this helped and hope you get to enjoy some Soft Serve soon!

Hugs,

Ilja at Oatly