kelly_b's profile

Sunday, July 21st, 2024 12:57 PM

I can't find my Oatly Mocha Creamer anywhere!

I have been to multiple stores that carry Oatly creamer, including the one where I first discovered the Oatly mocha creamer, and it has been out of stock for weeks now. Please tell me it isn't being discontinued? 

139 Messages

2 months ago

Hi Kelly,

yes, we’ve actually stopped making our Mocha flavor but it may still be found in stores (check out our Oatfinder platform to see if there’s one nearby you).

We've got three other creamer flavors though and there’s always chocolate oatmilk if you’re looking for something similar to the Mocha!

Love,

Åsa at Oatly

1 Message

Nooooooo!!! Please make it again!!

139 Messages

We'll make sure to put it on the come-back wish list along with some other faves!

All the best, 

Åsa at Oatly

1 Message

Oh no, this is the saddest news of the day! I just went searching and found this post. 
This is the best of the flavor profiles; please bring it back. 

2 Messages

1 month ago

Nooo this is the worst news! Please bring it back!

77 Messages

Hey Katarina, we'll aboslutely pass the request along! 

1 Message

1 month ago

Omg I'm devastated!!! My boyfriend just turned me onto this two months ago and I've never had more delicious coffee than with this mocha creamer.  Why would they do this?!😭 I've tried the caramel and it just doesn't compare to the creamy chocolate goodness of the mocha!

77 Messages

Hey Sarah,

Our hearts are aching to hear that you're devastated! We'll share your message with our US Product team so they're aware how loved our Mocha Oatmilk Creamer was and how you're missing it already. Perhaps you can try making a concoction with our Chocolate Oatmilk and Sweet & Creamy Oatmilk Creamer? 

Thanks for hanging in there! 

Ali at Oatly

1 month ago

Please bring back Mocha, so bummed my favorite flavor is gone… :( :( :(

18 Messages

Hej there Erin,

Sorry our Oat Drink Creamer Mocha has been ghosting you. We've let our team know there's a hopeful oat pal called Erin who would love to have her favourite Mocha Creamer back in her morning coffees. Who knows what the oaty future may hold...

Oats and oats,

Ali

1 Message

1 month ago

So sad to lose the mocha creamer. This was an essential part of my morning routine to get an awesome non-diary mocha hit in the morning. I’ve since switched to Nutpods but really wish Oatly would bring this back. 

1 Message

worst news ever for those of us who are dairy free. This was a staple in my fridge. I would buy 2-3 at a time to never run out. Please bring it back. The other flavors do not compare. And the chocolate milk is not even a comparison on flavor or consistency. Not enjoying the choc milk as a substitute so won’t go that route again. 

77 Messages

Consider your feedback heard. Fingers-crossed for you! 

Cheers, 

Ali at Oatly 

1 Message

1 month ago

This is the best creamer of all. So, so good. Please bring it back! I can't find anything that's as good as this! Literally I would drive an hour to stock up on this. Please, please bring it back soon!

77 Messages

Hey Lydia, 

A whole hour?! We're honored. We're also sorry to hear that you're missing our Mocha Oatmilk Creamer. We'll let the Oat Gods know that people are asking for a return. 

Fingers-crossed! 

Ali at Oatly

1 Message

19 days ago

Hi Ali,

it’s great to learn you’re providing feedback to the product team, as you can add me to the is list of Oatly’s Mocha Creamer lovers!

I agree with above, the Oatly mocha milk and other creamer flavors do not compare. I’ve been buying other brands to “try” to replace, with no success. If I find something comparable elsewhere, I will share back here.

Respectfuly,

Bill

77 Messages

Hi Bill, 

We'll add you to the bring back Mocha petition list and pass the word along! 

Have a t-oat-ally amazing rest of your summer, 

Ali at Oatly 

2 Messages

16 days ago

Add me to the list too! Please bring back our beloved mocha creamer :( I came to the site to order in bulk after searching all of SoCal, so sad to find out that it’s disco’d :(

62 Messages

Hey Sophia, 

We'll make sure that you are also added to the bring back Mocha petition list! 

Hope you have a lovely weekend. 

Sofia 

2 Messages

13 days ago

My favorite too!

1 Message

5 days ago

Add me to the bring back Mocha list as well!! Any particular reason you got rid of the mocha? The other flavors don’t even compare to the mocha. 

18 Messages

Noted! Well, we certainly didn't take the decision lightly, nor did we do it to ruin your day. Every now and then we do a range review, to make room for exciting new products or to switch things up a bit. This time round it was our Oat Drink Creamer Mocha that had to leave the party early, but of course I'll pass your message on as feedback for the team!

Oat the best,

Ali