analena's profile

Sunday, March 10th, 2024 3:03 PM

Oatgurt Greek style

I loved loved loved the oatgurt Greek style when living in the Netherlands but in Germany I have never found it, is it available in other countries and if so where?

2 Messages

4 months ago

Hej Analena,

thank you for your message and for sharing your big love for our Oatgurt!

We have just launched our Oatgurt in Germany, but you are right that the Oatgurt Greek Style is not available on the German market. You can find all the available flavors here: https://www.oatly.com/de-de/products/oatgurt

The Oatgurt we launched in Germany is a new range of Oatgurt that slightly differs from the Oatgurt we have and have had on other markets for a while. It comes with a nice acidity and live cultures and has more resemblance to a traditional dairy product. I hope you will give it a try and hopefully like it just as much!

But I'm not going to leave you hanging. Besides from the Netherlands our Oatgurt Greek Style is available in the UK. You can also find it in Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden (where it's called Turkish style). So maybe some of your next travels will take you to one of the countries where you can find the product that you're longing for.

I really hope I could help and that you maybe got inspired to try our very new and super delicious Oatgurt we just launched in Germany!

All the best,

Lena at Oatly