ECEJ's profile

Wednesday, July 17th, 2024 8:44 AM

Oatly Barista Long Life expired from the moment I open cartons

In the last two weeks, all of my oatly Barista Long Life cartons, which were acquired from three different shops across London (Holland & Barrett, Co Op and Amazon Fresh) have all smelt and tasted bad from the moment o first open the carton. All the cartons were unopened and have a expiry date in 2025, so I'm confused as to why they've all gone bad from the moment I open them.

7 Messages

2 months ago

Hey there Edinam,

Thanks for reaching out, I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve had some bad experiences with our Ambient Barista Edition. That’s definitely not the quality that we pride ourselves on!

When you have a spare moment, please could you fill in our complaints form? (Making sure to select ‘Product complaint’ in the first drop-down). Once completed, we’ll be able to look into the issue further and get to the bottom of it.

Best oat wishes,

Alice at Oatly

21 days ago

I am so glad someone else is having this issue. I am a long time buyer of the same oatly barista long life and it has always been great until this latest one. I couldn't say for sure that the milk is off but it's colour, flavour and foaming is all wrong. Expiring 2025. I will try the fresh one and see if that is normal. 

15 Messages

Hey there, Bronwen

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, if you feel that there was something wrong with the product, please feel free to reach out to us via our complaints form and our team will have this checked out for you.

As for the functional attributes of our Barista Organic, we've tried our best explain this in the thread, and think you'll find everything you need to know above. But, I'd be more than happy to dive deeper with you if you have any other questions on this topic, so please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Submit your complaint; here. (Select Product Complaint)

Warmest Regards,

Rhulane

1 Message

21 days ago

Yes, the same here in Germany over the last few months. I had to throw away about 4 or 5 of the oatlys. The last bad one, I opened this morning und it was sour.
I used to be really content over many years und recommended it to many people instead of cow milk. Now I'm getting more und more insecure with it and sad. :-(