stephen_and_carrie_lin's profile

Saturday, December 24th, 2022 11:09 PM

Oatly Full Fat Tastes Different

Hello Oatly. Did you change the full fat Oatmilks? My family only drinks Oatly Full Fat Milk since we are all lactose intolerant for 3 years now. But these latest batches that we got from Target tastes really disgusting. There were about 5 cartons that we just threw away. We bought them in October/November. We always get it from Target. They have this sweet and fragrant fish perfume taste that is really disgusting. We shook well for all cartons and it still tastes like this. Not all cartons tastes bad but we are finding that they are often this way. Please go back to the old version! Thanks

1 Message

1 month ago

Mine too. I’ve also been drinking this for a while. Usually love it! Latest batch tastes funky. (Dated Feb 14th) I thought it was just me but I tasted it over a few days. (I suppose it could be my taste buds?) I had two cartons. I contacted them and they said they would look into it, and I’m hoping to hear more. I also had hives which I’m hoping is unrelated. 

(edited)

29 Messages

Hi Deidre, 

Rest assured that our quality team is looking into the carton details you sent over. We're grateful for your support in the meantime! If you have any questions, feel free to follow up at info.us@oatly.com. 

Best, 

Ali at Oatly 

29 Messages

1 month ago

Hi Stephen and Carrie!

Our team got back to your email and will gladly help you out there. 

All the best, 

Ali at Oatly

1 Message

1 month ago

Experiencing the same issue. Great in the past but this last one I bought today, tasted really bad - has a fishy sort of taste.

Garbage. Not sure what to do but definitely isn’t drinkable. 

(edited)

29 Messages

Hi Grace, 

We're sorry to hear about this! If you haven't already, please send photos and details to our team at info.us@oatly.com so that we can help you out. 

All the best, 

Ali at Oatly 

2 Messages

26 days ago

Adding my name to this list, also sent an email with a picture of the most recent carton’s best-by date and lot information.