stefan_ellisdad's profile

Wednesday, June 14th, 2023 2:46 PM

Oatly Orange Mango

Hey, I live in Germany and my 3 yo daughter loves this drink (it actually replaced the breastmilk which my wife was very grateful about). But now, I can't get it anywhere, no supermarket has it anymore. How can I get it or how could I produce it myself? Do you have some kind of syrup which I can blend with Oatly milk?

Regards from Ellis' Dad

Accepted Solution

13 Messages

1 year ago

Hi Ellie's dad, 

first of all, thanks for reaching out and welcome to the post milk generation to your little one. Glad to hear that she enjoys her liquid oats as much as mum's milk. When it comes to the "Orange Mango" oat drink in Germany, we have to tell you: it's complicated (if we want to speak in relationship status terms). It always has been more of a seasonal on and off kind of product and unfortunately, it's a little hard aka nearly impossible to find at this moment. We can't promise if or when this will change, and we do not have any advice on how to produce it yourself, but why not getting a little experimental and just try to find a recipe that works for you and your family including our regular oat drink?! Let us know when you have succeeded, we believe in you! As a little present, we'd like to send you a little something - maybe you can use it for a little goodbye party for the "Orange Mango" with your 3year-old. Please send us your address to info.de@oatly.com.

Much love from the Oatly-verse!

2 Messages

https://youtube.com/shorts/PtJN82iHRmw?feature=share4

17 Messages

Hej again Ellie's dad, 

Thank you so much for sharing this cuteness overload. The 'mhhhhhm' sound and the satisfied after-drinking-sigh say it all. THIS MADE OUR DAY! 

All the best,

Marlene at Oatly