Rachel's profile

Monday, October 9th, 2023 12:46 PM

!Vanished! Searching for 250ml cartons of oatly

My daughter loves taking the wee cartons of oatly to school with her because she feels the same as her friends when they all get their cows milk cartons at story time. She was so excited when I found them. But, for the past couple of weeks I haven't been able to source them anywhere! They are out of stock in all the usual places... I'd even consider the black market at this point. Does anyone know where I can get some in the UK? I'm really hoping they haven't been discontinued 🤞. 

Help a mumma out so I can avoid another disappointed, tantrum (from my 4yr old, although I'm prone to them too!).

Accepted Solution

47 Messages

10 months ago

Hey Rachel!

Our 250ml plain oat drink cartons have officially left the building (and by that we mean the UK) as we no longer produce this drink since upgrading to our new shelf-stable semi which is only available in a 1L format. The chocolate version in the mini packs is still available and if it helps, we also have a 500ml version of our Barista Edition.

All the best,

Bex at Oatly

2 Messages

What a shame! I agree with OP, it massively helped (in our case, allergen child) to feel included within the school environment, where c*w milk cartons are handed out through schools. Sad to see them go :(

47 Messages

I completely empathise, it's tough to see messages coming in from parents and grandparents upset because of this move. 

Right now, I can't make any promises as to what the future holds but the one thing I can do is to let you know that we're sending all the feedback on and I know that if there's any viable way we can bring them back then we'll try our utmost! 

Feel free to check in with us early next year to see if there are any changes we can let you know about.

All the best, 
Bex at Oatly

2 Messages

Its "early next year"!  Any update on whether these are returning? Thanks

5 months ago

I agree with this aswell. Schools don’t allow chocolate milk. It isn’t fair that my kids can’t join with their friends. Taking a full 1 liter carton to schoo every week isn’t practical 

1 Message

3 months ago

I’d love an update on this, there’s a huge demand for these cartons, on a weekly basis parents ask about it on the vegan fb forums I’m on. Pleaseeeee bring them back! My 4yo and 2yo vegan kids are really missing out 😭

2 Messages

3 months ago

I've just found some on Amazon! I'll post the link in case anyone's interested...

Deal of the day: Oatly Oat Drink Original Carton 18 x 250ml (with paper straw) https://amzn.eu/d/hPzSayS

Oatly, any info about whether these are back permanently?

15 Messages

2 months ago

*Ding ding ding* we have an exciting update! After listening to our loyal oat lovers, we took on your feedback and decided it was time to turn this oat filled ship around, and head straight back to the UK with our 250ml Oat Drink. You heard it, our 250ml Enriched cartons are back! You can now catch them on Amazon for all your tiny oat-drinking needs.

2 Messages

Great news thanks for listening 

2 Messages

Thank you - amazing news. Thanks for taking on the feedback

15 Messages

And thank you for all the feedback! Where would we be without our wonderful oat pals eh?

Your oat pal 

Ali