Vegan_Velociraptor's profile

Monday, October 24th, 2022 12:41 PM

why doesn't oatly oatghurt say "totally vegan"?

all other oatly products say "totally vegan" but the oatghurt doesn't. what's up with this? am I being conned?

Accepted Solution

29 Messages

2 years ago

Conned?! Well, I never! You can rest assured that our Oatgurt–and every other Oatly product–is made with oats and contains no milk whatsoever and never, ever, will. Please shout if you have any other questions, I’m here for you, oat pal!

2 Messages

@Shawn​ you didn't answer their question. Is the product vegan? Also why doesn't it say totally vegan on the organic milk? Thanks. 

29 Messages

Hey there, James! 

All of our products are 100% vegan friendly and will remain so. On our various packaging, there's a little speech bubble that varies; sometimes it say’s ‘Totally Vegan’, and other times it lists the carbon footprint or says ‘It's Swedish,’ etc. The text there is at the mercy of our creative department, and though they can be some weird-oats, they tend to keep that text pretty standard. Now, I can’t say that for the side panel designs, as it can get a bit weird there, Oatly style. You can always check out the ingredients on the back panel to confirm that no animal-based products are included. If you have any questions about our ingredients or anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out again!

Have a lovely week!

Love,

Shawn from Oatly