STRAWBERRY PEACH SORBET
On these hot days, what's better than a fresh ice cold drink made with the ingredients you probably have at home?
- Cut the strawberries and peaches into small pieces, then freeze them for at least one hour;
- Once ready, put the fruit in the mixer together with the oat milk (I used Oatly No Sugars), lime juice, a teaspoon of sugar (or honey), and a couple of mint leaves;
- Blend everything until you get a nice consistency, add more milk if you need it;
- Serve it in a large glass and decorate it with lime and mint.
Check the link here to see the recipe video!
- You can make it with any fruit you like. Keep in mind that if you use mushy fruit (e.g. banana, mango), you may need to add some ice when mixing;
- Aperitif with friends? Add some Rum to make a frozen Daiquiri ;)