Tofu Fries with Oatgurt BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 – 2 Portions (as a snack)
Tofu, firm, 1 pack
Olive oil as needed
Salt as needed
Oatly Oatgurt 2 Tbsp
Chinese BBQ sauce 2 tsp
1. Pat tofu dry with a paper towel.
2. Place a nonstick pan on medium to low heat and drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
3. Meanwhile, cut the tofu in half, and pat dry. Cut into quarters and pat dry again. Cut the tofu into long French fries-style cuts.
4. Sauté the tofu slowly in the pan turning around until both sides are seared. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
5. Mix the oatgurt and BBQ sauce and place in a bowl, to be served with the tofu fries.