miah's profile

Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 4:38 PM

Why doesn't Barista Oatly come in bigger carton?

I work in a cafe and think choosing oat milk is a great way to make your coffee order more sustainable but I noticed that Oatly comes in a carton half the size of the dairy milk we use. Surely offering cafes bigger cartons of Oatly would help to cut down packaging waste and make it an even more sustainable option, can't see any down sides to this!

58 Messages

9 months ago

Hey Mia, 

We hear you, and we will make sure to let our innovation team know that there is a wish of a bigger carton of Oatly. I will also make sure to add it to the Oatly wish list! 

Oats-a-love, 
Sophia 

I just want to share that I too would really like Oatly to come in bigger cartons as I go through it so quickly, but am more inclined to switch back to regular milk because of the size difference.

58 Messages

Hey! 

Hear you loud and clear Holly. Are you based in the US? 

Oat regards,
Sophia, 

3 Messages

15 days ago

Can confirm I've caught sight of the MAHOOSIVE new Barista Oatly cartons in South West UK! What a sight to behold...

15 Messages

Hello Jake, our eagle-eyed oat pal!

No your eyes did not deceive you, we have in fact launched our 1.5L Barista which you can spot in cafés dotted all over the country. After many years of our oat-loving baristas asking for a larger format of our Barista Edition, we thought it was about time we gave them what they wanted. So there you have it, Stonehenge is not the only large cuboid-shaped wonder down in the south-west of England anymore!

Over and oat,

Ali