katerina_pat's profile

Wed, Aug 31, 2022 10:42 AM

250 ml oat milk (plain one or choco one) in the Netherlands.

Hi, I REALLY need to find 250 ml cartons in the Netherlands, are they sold somewhere? My kid can't drink any other milk due to health issues and I need to give him the 250 ml carton when at school . Thank you!! 

3 Messages

Hace 1 m

Katerina!

It kind of pains me to say this, but we unfortunately don't sell the 250 ml cartons in the Netherlands. Fingers crossed that we will in the future, but we can't make any promises here! You might have missed it (no worries if you did, we can still be friends), but we recently did a campaign called 'Normalize It' to include a plant-based option in the EU School Scheme. If you fancy reading more about the campaign, you can by clicking here! We gathered over 70.000 signatures and we're patiently waiting for a response from the Commision.

Long story short: there might be a chance that a plant-based option (our Oat drink Calcium, for example) will be added to the EU School Scheme! That would mean your kid would be able to drink Oat drink at school! That is, if they're attending a school that participates in the Scheme, of course.

I just felt like letting you in on this info. Also, I'm just kind of proud of this campaign. Can you tell?

Love,

Ilja at Oatly

(edited)