nickname's profile

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 9:49 PM

Wishlist: 0.50 ml portions

Hello,

In Switzerland and as far as I know in Germany, there are 0.50 ml portions milk or cream, mostly packed as 20 x 0.50.

It would be so cool to have these from Oatly aswell, so I could bring them along with me where ever I go. Because most coffee shops either don't have milk alterbatives or but in waaay too much (I'm not the latte type...)

I know there's always the sustainability question here. But I'm sure you clever ones could figure it out?

Lots of love,

Sarah

4 Messages

11 months ago

Hi Sarah,

we are oat so happy to hear that you'd love to take us with you where ever you go. 

Sustainability, as you already pointed out, would be the main factor when it comes to those extra small, single portion packaging sizes. The general idea sounds great though, so thank you for your input.

We do already have the 0.5 liter Barista Edition available in Switzerland. I know it's not as small and convenient to carry with you at all times, but maybe it's a compromise?

I'll pass on your wish to our colleagues and who knows, maybe they come up with a super smart and non wasteful idea, so that one day you'll be able to enjoy oatstanding coffee at all times.

All the best.

Aline at Oatly